
When I looked out the window this morning, everything had changed. More than just a light dusting of snow now blanketed the mountains. Only yesterday I was looking at the big patches of reds, greens and golds that splattered the mountain sides like big spills of paint. This just adds another new dimension to the beauty here. At a low of 20 degrees and a high of 40 degrees, it's still beautiful. Brisk, and beautiful.

This afternoon, my roommate Kirsten and I walked forever. We ran into a fox who didn't mind stopping right at our feet, staring and sniffing, then slowly sauntering off. Made my day.

Check out the sunset. Still amazed. 7:30pm. The sun sets at about 8pm and rises at 8:50am.The strange thing is that each night it sets five minutes earlier, and rises five minutes later than the day before.
4 comments:
Hello im from sweden, lovely pictures.
/Lotta
Snow on Oct 4? Sounds almost like Wisconsin!
WOW. The sunset is gorgeous. Oct. 4 and there is snow! I hope we don't get snow until December 20!
XO.
I love the pictures and had to borrow one for my background. I need inspiration for the upcoming tax season. Thanks, from balmy Wisconsin.
Post a Comment