Monday, November 17, 2008

#1 Cousin : Sara Rose Nejat-Bina

8 comments:

Ang said...

Aw crap. I've got a lot of work to do....

Adam, Abby, Ava, and Aliyah's Mom said...

Oh yeh, baby. Oh yeh. I'm going to start working on another care package so I can maintain my #1 status! Word.

Sara said...

Actually - think about it. Ang is traveling 24 hours, taking 4 different flights and spending $1000 to come sit in the dark in a dry city for Thanksgiving - and her birthday. I think she is the #1 cousin. I just sent you some corn nuts. She is the true #1 cousin.

Lida said...

Yeah, it's true, Ang is up there in standing. Not many cousins or otherwise are willing to fly cross country on tiny planes to vacation in the middle of nowhere. And this really is the middle of nowhere. Bless your heart Ang (even when you call me at 5 AM). Get excited for your birthday turkey!

Ang said...

Ohhhh - if there's a birthday turkey in Alaska, I may never come home!!

Adam, Abby, Ava, and Aliyah's Mom said...

But Ang, there is limited sun light and no alcohol. Remember? Despite the birthday turkey, I think you will come home.

wendy said...

I am the crappiest cousin in the world.

maya and rachel said...

HAY! WHAT ABOUT ME!
LITTLE MAYA.