Bauker the main pilot who makes the short flight from Dillingham to Manokotak called school today to tell us that the weather is looking bleak for Friday -- so bleak that planes will likely not fly, not even Bauker who flies when nobody else will. He asked if we could make the flight today. Obviously, that's impossible.
Last year nobody got out for Christmas, so needless to say, I'm concerned. I suppose all we can do is hope for the best, and if the best can't happen, well then, we'll try to make it by snowmobile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH NO. Even though I won't see you, this is still bad news. Keep us updated!
Aw - what are the chances?? Oh yeah, pretty good actually. No fun! Good luck!!
Oh no! I will keep my fingers crossed that Baunker can fly ..... otherwise, I'll have to send you more chocolate!
Good Luck Lida!
Post a Comment