Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Flying High
Kirsten and I went to Dillingham right away after school yesterday. In Dillingham we had plenty of business to take care of, but in the meantime (in honor of Cinco de Mayo), we had pizza, drank cerveza and split a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream next to the water. As we laughed and chatted on the dock of the bay, we got to feel the warm sun as it dropped lower in the sky and light up the icy waters. I guess It's the little things in life...
Spring is highlighted with remnants left from the winter. The contrasting colors of ice and snow and greens and browns all blending together like pastels are my favorite.
The muddy, melting Nushagak Bay in Dillingham.
Kirsten shows her excitement for pizza and cerveza!
We flew with our favorite pilot, Bauker. He's outrageous, hilarious and full of gossip and racy comments. Flying with him is always an absurd treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so dang cute Lida! I hope you had a great time in Dillingham. Hurry up and come home so i can see you!
Post a Comment